The London Business School, founded in 1964, is one of the most prestigious business schools in the world. In 2013, LBS was reported to have among the most wanted MBAs in the world by recruiters, comparable to those of Harvard, Stanford and Insead. LBS awards only post-graduate degrees (Masters, MBA, PhD and EMBA). The school’s main programme is its flexible 15–21 month Master of Business Administration degree.
• enhance their existing career and accelerate their promotion prospects
• change career by changing function, or industry
• start their own business.
The highly international nature of the programme also makes it suitable for people who want international mobility. Above all, it is a preparation for general management with a global outlook.
Whatever the trajectory of your career, give it the best chance of success by putting the reputation and reach of London Business School behind you.
MBA Programme Content:
• 16 Core Courses
• 10 to 12 Electives
• Option to study abroad on International Exchange Programme
• Summer Internship option to work with a leading company & accelerate your career
• Entrepreneurship Summer School
• Summer Consulting Team
• Leadership Launch Development Programme
• Global Business Experiences
• London Business Experiences
• Learn another language or perfect your existing skills with our Language Programme
Regent’s Park, Sussex Pl, London NW1 4SA, UK