ESMT Berlin is an international non-profit business school based in Berlin with an additional location in Schloss Gracht near Cologne. The school was founded by 25 global companies and institutions including Bosch, KPMG, Siemens and T-Mobile among others. ESMT Berlin offers a Master´s in Management, a Full-time MBA, an Executive MBA as well as executive education in the form of open enrollment and customized programs. The school offers a Master’s in Management, a Full-time MBA, an Executive MBA, and executive education. The ESMT Berlin Full-time MBA program is a one-year program starting in January each year. The ESMT Berlin Full-time MBA Class of 2017 is made up of 64 participants representing 32 nationalities.
- A one-year (January-December), full-time program, focusing on international management.
- An intense program that highlights areas of innovation, technology, entrepreneurship and personal development.
- The program’s six learning modules include in-class lectures, consulting projects with top multi-national companies and start-ups, an international field seminar and business plan competition as well as pre- and post-program training opportunities in China, Africa, and other areas.
- Students receive career coaching, professional development feedback, and unique access to multinational corporations resulting in career opportunities after graduation.
- To apply, students need at least three years of post-graduate, professional experience and a GMAT score (Average is 640).
- The average age of students at ESMT Berlin is 30, with 6.5 years of work experience (Male 65% / Female 35%). The class of 2017 is 95% international with students from 32 different countries. Partial-tuition scholarships are available for high-potential candidates from Israel.
12 months (starts in January)
Total tuition + fees: € 43,500
Managing Innovation and Technology and Global Sustainable Business
Schloßpl. 1, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Schlossplatz 1, Berlin, Germany